Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Glutes Going Up on a Tuesday

I got a promotion!

I've been moved from a club manager to a Marketing and Social Media Manager for some Anytime Fitness locations in the Chicagoland area! Social Media, who would have thought?

I just started today and so far so good, just pumping out some posts and scheduling posts and making sure all of my pages are on the same page. I cannot wait for this 4th of July weekend, as I'm heading to Wisconsin with Ryan. I can't wait to not have cell phone service and just soak up some sun.

I had the MOST amazing glute workout the other day. All it consisted of was...

4x12 Lying Hamstring Curls super-set with
4x12 straight leg deadlifts with 5lb plates under my toes for elevation
4x12 (on each leg) split-squats on the smith machine super-set with
4x12 (on each leg) one-legged sit squats/bench squats/whatever you want to call them

I AM STILL SO SORE. But it's awesome, I'm always looking for ways to improve my workouts without tacking on hours at the gym and I totally succeeded. I then finished up my workout with some leg-raises and hyper-reverses on the rogue table of torture. (See:http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-reverse-hyper-2)

I didn't have to do extra cardio because my heart rate was beating out of my chest and I was dripping in sweat just from those few exercises. Goes to show that you don't have to spend hours upon hours in the gym to get a great workout in.

If you have any workout related questions or questions about anything in general, I would love to answer them! You can contact me at sarahpinks@yahoo.com

I am also going to be offering an exclusive glute program for $35 coming up during the month of July. It will include two days of glute workouts to go in along with your regular workouts for 8-12 weeks based on what your goals are! Email me for additional information and I will be posting information on it soon!

Have a great day!

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment