Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hump Day! Glute Program SALE

SALUTE YOUR GLUTES.

I don't know about you but I eat my oats and do my squats but that isn't enough these days. Glutes need more attention than just squats!

I'm here to help!

I've created an 8 week booty building program that incorporates various exercises to help form your glutes and lift them! Goal is to have your a shelf ass, got it!?

Interested? Email me at my NEW email, sarahpinksfit@gmail.com

I know I'm usually anti "fit" named accounts, but I was in a rush and shecooksshelifts was already taken, jerks. That's MY ish. But anyways, I made this email so I can keep every separate because a lot of inquiries and questions were going to my spam/junk folder and that IS NOT COOL.

I've been cooking a lot lately and SUCKING as taking pictures and posting recipes, I'm going to work on that this week and this weekend. 

Questions/concerns/anything please email me or comment below!


- xox Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment