Wednesday, September 2, 2015

HUMP Day!

It's HUMP DAY!

SO I'm going to try something new, each week I will post 2 glute focused exercises for you to try. If you're interested in a complete glute program, email me!


Glute Bridges on Leg Extension Machine
3 sets of 10

Single-Leg Sit Squats
3 sets of 10


Try those out your next leg or glute day and let me know what you think! Both of those exercises focus on your gluteus medius (the middle of yo' ass)

It's important to work all the muscles in your glutes, and that means not just doing endless amounts of squats. #EducateYoself

I actually train legs twice a week, with a specific glute day because there are way too many muscles in your legs and booty to hit in one day. What does your current leg routine look like? Ready for a change up? Let me help you!


Lately, I've seen a lot of people who want to get started but don't know where the hell to start. Honestly, getting started and into the routine is probably the hardest part. Most people start and are OK for about a week or two, maybe even a month. After that, they fall off the face of the earth and don't go to the gym or workout ever again. THAT is where the motivation falls off the face of the earth. What fixes this?! Having a PLAN. Fail to plan, plan to fail. It's as simple as that.

To obtain a plan you need to be properly educated. A personal trainer or online coach can help you. Personal training and online coaching isn't all about the money. If you find the RIGHT trainer or coach, they will be more motivated to help you by your goals and own motivation than the money!

Speaking for myself, I can say that I love helping people get into the gym and get fit more than anything. I don't charge crazy rates for my programs and coaching and I provide help whenever my clients need it. But I hold my clients accountable too, they need to make sure they're checking in and staying on track. It's a two-way street and to make it work, both sides have to be committed and dedicated. I want to help you, I want to help you succeed. I want you to learn and become educated about yourself and your body. I want you to reach your goals and go beyond.

PLEASE feel free to email me with any questions or concerns. I can give you ideas of what I can do for you and pricing that would work to fit your budget!

- sarahpinks@yahoo.com -

- xoxo Sarah 

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I emailed you a couple weeks ago about a plan and never heard back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah! Could you email me again? I looked through all my emails and didn't see yours! Better yet, what's your email?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I emailed back, hopefully it didn't go back into the junk/spam folder!

      Delete