Monday, September 14, 2015

My Blog Got a Face Lift

Happy Monday!

I decided to change up my lame-ass blog template to something a little more... 'Sarah'

My favorite color is pink.

I think you can tell by this wallpaper alone.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and stayed (somewhat) on track with your diet and exercise. Much too often when I say 'diet' people assume I'm talking about some crazy calorie deficit fad that has been on Dr Oz or Facebook. Nope, I'm just talking about the actual definition of diet:

diet1


[dahy-it] 
noun
1.
food and drink considered in terms of its qualities, composition, and it's effects on health.

That's it. Plain and simple. Don't get caught up in some fake success story or what you see on social media. See what works for you. That could mean clean eating or flexible dieting. Either way you'll still be getting a generous amount of nutrients that your body needs to function.

I've seen 'eat for your blood type' 'low-carb' blah blah blah blah. What happened to eating food and being happy? Stop trying to confuse yourself and just learn to read the back of food labels and buy fresh as much as possible. Meal prep, and ENJOY.

I swear it's easier than you think. Sundays are my dedicated days for meal prep and they hold me over for breakfasts/lunch and sometimes even third meal for the entire week. Sure, I'll have a cheat snack or meal, and make something different for dinner. But having that food available to eat makes me less likely to binge or buy food. Simple meal prep can go a long way, don't try to follow some crazy diet. Just eat.


- xoxo

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment