Friday, August 21, 2015

FRI-YAY

It's FRI-YAY!

My wild and crazy Friday includes catching up on emails and writing programs and maybe a movie on the couch later before my 9:00pm bedtime. #Grandma

So I'm going to leave you with some weekend tips so you don't ruin all of your week's hard work on a weekend, which is SOOOO easy to do.

1. Limit your cheats. This doesn't mean: DON'T HAVE ANY FUN. It means, control yourself. If you want to have a couple cocktails, make sure you're very well hydrated before, during, and after, Also, don't go crazy on the carbs, have a big juicy burger without the bun or have some gluten free pizza with sugar free sauce. BE SMART, you won't regret it.

2. Hydrate. Don't neglect your gallon because it's the weekend! DRINK UP.

3. SLEEP. Let your body recover but do not be a lazy bum.

4. GO TO THE GYM. Or go outside and walk/run/skip/hop whatever works for you.

5. Seize the day. Life is short. Don't waste it being lazy.

I've recently lost a friend of mine and unfortunately it reminds me to make sure I live every day to it's fullest. Never waste time on worries, but to live in the moment and love with everything I've got. Make sure you do the same. Don't settle with yourself. Be the best possible version of you.

You have ONE life. Make it the best one you could ever imagine. Give your body the exercise and nutrients it needs to run properly. Health and fitness is the key to life. With a healthy mind and body, you can live an active life and live with a new-found purpose.

Sorry to be preachy, I just want to share my current thoughts.

TGIF. Go give your loved ones a huge hug and tell them how much you love them!


xoxo
- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment