Friday, October 16, 2015

Clean Chicken Salad + New Email

SO yesterday I did my usual food prep but I had a BUNCH of leftover shredded chicken...

SO I threw together a 'clean' chicken salad to have for the rest of the week.

It's simple and you DON'T have to be exact with the ingredients.

3 shredded chicken breasts
1 1/4 C. Greek Yogurt (Fage 0% is my fav)
a BUNCH of chopped green grapes
2 stalks of celery, chopped
4 green onions, chopped
1.5 TSP onion powder
1 TSP dill

MIX it all together and BAM, chicken salad, clean and full of PROTEIN.

I don't have the exact macros on this so my best suggestion would to be add it into MyFitnessPal under one of your own recipes.

You can always add more or less Greek yogurt and the other ingredients, I always have a taste test and add some or take some things out.

Crock Pot Shredded Chicken is EASY PEASY.
5-8 chicken breasts, fat trimmed, 1/2 c of water and throw them in the crockpot on low for 6 hours, BAM, easy chicken for the WEEK.

You can also add some flavors and seasoning in the crock pot, here are some of my favorites:
- Skinny Girl Balsamic Vinegar (No sugar, YAY!)
- Liquid Smoke
- Sugar Free BBQ sauce or low-sugar BBQ sauce (read yo' labels!)
- Honey and pineapple

I love new crock pot recipes and easy recipes so please share them with me!

I have a NEW email for all of you to reach me on because my emails were getting lost in the mix of my sales and specials and spam emails from everyone and their mother and every business I've ever signed up for and I was losing your emails in all of that.

SO my new email is sarahpinksfit@gmail.com

PLEASE email me with any questions or concerns or anything else you want to chat about!

- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment