Tuesday, July 28, 2015

NASHVILLE

Hey everyone!

Quick update on me!

So not too much has been going on, even though August will be a busy month for me. Work is taking off and I've been pretty busy with that. So far I've been slacking on getting PT certified which I need to get on that ASAP. I'm applying for Grad school and trying to make some moves education wise!

Lately, I've been making sure my diet is clean and wholesome. I'm still training 5-6 days a week but nearly as intense as I used to, BUT I am totally okay with that. I've gotten to a point where I am happy maintaining and meeting small goals. My ULTIMATE goal is to be 4-weeks out from 'show ready' at any given time, so in order to that it is finding balance and maintenance with everything.

I don't have any shows in mind and I've been quite 'put-off' from the whole bikini competition thing lately. I just feel that there is more to life than shows and I want to be more well-rounded. But that's just me. It's also turning into a really trendy thing and I consider myself a fitness hipster. LOL.

But for reals. 

Now to the title of this post, I'm going to NASHVILLE in just over 2 weeks! So excited, it is Ryan's birthday present to me and I'm so thankful and excited to visit Nashville with him. He's never been, so he's totally in for it. I love live music and booze so it's a great fit. Also, the atmosphere down there is just so warm and welcoming, I LOVE IT. If you have any recommendations on places to go, things to see, where to eat and shop, LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!!!

My birthday is August 12th, in case ANY of you are wondering ;)

So that is my life in a nutshell, what's going on with you?! I'd love to know and get to know you all a little better.

If you ever have any questions/concerns/comments, PLEASE let me know!

Comment below or email me at sarahpinks@yahoo.com


- xoxo

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment